Monday, October 1, 2007

Gracie's Book List

Christian Liberty Nature Reader- Christian Liberty Press
“Loved, loved, loved this book because it is so interesting to learn about all the bugs and animals in the world!”

Fairy Realm- Emily Rooda
“I loved this book too! Sometimes I pretend there is a secret door in my room so I can go to a fairy world.”


How to Count to a Million- David M. Schwartz
“Kinda of interesting to show how big numbers are, but I liked the pictures the best.”


Puss and Boots- Hans Christian Anderson
“This book made me laugh because it was sooo silly.”


The Mouse and the Motorcycle- Beverly Cleary
“I’m still reading this, almost done. I’m not sure why Ralph would leave his motorcycle in the laundry though. That wasn’t very wise.”


The Tale of Despereaux- Kate DiCamillo
“So far my favorite book besides the bible. I read a chapter and then mom read me a chapter. That way it was fair, but I like my mom’s funny voices that she does.”


The Tale of Peter Rabbit- Beatrix Potter
“Pretty good, but I don’t know all those English words. Better when mom reads it with an English accent, that’s funny.”


The Wizard of Oz- L. Frank Baum
“Kinda scary because I’m worried tornados might come to Idaho, but dad says they can’t. The illustrations were AMAZING!



The Bible- God

"I really like when my mom reads it to me. I can read a grown-up bible now. Also mom's been reading "Adam and His Kin" to me and I did a narration onthe first two chapters."

1 comments:

mtngrl said...

Hi Gracie - I've never read Fairy Realm but now I want to! Maybe I will get it out of the library. I used to pretend that there was a magic door in a grove of trees that I walked through on my way to school. When I walked through the door, I was in a world full of magic and fairies and everything fun. Sometimes when I go hiking I still think that I can see that door. I wonder where it leads to now?
Love you lots! Aunt Jeanne