Friday, March 5, 2010

The Move

OK mom, this post is for you, because I'm pretty sure no one else cares where I've decided to put my couch! Our move went great. Thankfully we were able to wait until the weekend when John was home to move into our little place. Some people from Gulf Coast Community showed up to help us move (some of them I had never even met before). What a blessing God's family is! They got us all moved in and a sweet family even brought us a delicious dinner. It was such a blessing.


This is what these two think of moving.                  Our teeny-tiny kitchen.Our front porch/sunroom/garage complete with hammock and boogie-boards!


Can you believe Geraniums in February?


We are slowly settling in, learning the roads, where the grocery store is, and how fast the water heater can drain:)
Mom, I'll post more pictures when it's less messy. -Love Me

5 comments:

Heather said...

So where DID you put the couch??

Boise Bargain Shoppers said...

April, I love seeing these pictures! You have a way of making anywhere feel so homey right away. You have such a knack for that. I pray that you'll soon feel settled there! Miss you!
Michelle

Corey said...

It IS looking great! I wish I could have been there to help unpack and decorate...miss you so much!

Katie Eagy said...

Ryan and I had a conversation yesterday about you guys. Went something like this: "I miss the Moffatts. Me, too. Their family was good-different. And I miss that."

Love you guys!

dykstras said...

Looks darling...funny how a teeny tiny kitchen can be such a ginormous blessing after not having your own home for four months, eh?! Love to all of you guys from 2W's!