Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"My Favorite Color is Caleb..."

Caleb and Ellie
Ever since these two little squirts were about 2 years old they have had a strange and special attachment to each other. Lisa and I used to find them in the confessional booths after church giggling and pretending to read hymnals. According to them both they are "best friends" and for about 2 years now they "are going to get married". Well today Ellie got a letter from Caleb, yup they write each other often, and she wrote back. He asked what her favorite color is and today she answered,
"My favorite color is Caleb."

This is getting serious:)



1 comments:

Ryan & Christy's Musings and Meanderings said...

That does sound (and look) serious. :) Seems like Ellie has good taste at a young age, though. ;)

I just now read your sweet comment about my hair, April. Thanks. :)

I hope the beautiful Moffatt family is doing well. I miss you guys, and love to peek at your blog when I get a chance.

- Christy