Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Look What I Made


This is my new Magnetic Daily School Schedule. Isn't it great? (Click on it to make it big!) Now I must give a lot of credit to Heather who helped me figure out how to make a daily school schedule for 4 different people, who have four completely different subjects and schedule. Thanks Heath! Whoa that looks like I just called you a candy bar. I'm trying to spell your name the way I say it shorter, Heathe...Heath...it sounds better than it spells. Anyways, thanks!
The really cool part is it's magnetic so I can change subjects everyday. I know this seems lame but I have struggled for a few years now, trying to figure out how to daily direct the troops and it's been working fabulous. Yippee!

5 comments:

Heather said...

THe organization may have come from me but the cuteness is ALL YOU baby! And I dont mind Heath....its a yummy candy bar...ofcourse I cant remember the last time I actually ate one, but I have good memories of them! =)

April Moffatt said...

Ironically enough they are my favorite candy bar. Serious.

Joyful Mama said...

Wow! I am very impressed and it is very cute too! You are going to have a wonderful and organized school year! You are a great mom and teacher for your kiddos. You have really encouraged me as a wife and a mom! Love you!

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

That is just the cutest! I love it! Maybe if I made up a cute schedule like that of my day it would help me work better too! Somehow I don't think it would be as cute saying things like "Clean Toilets" and "Vacuum". :)
Good job both of you on this!!

Lindley Family said...

That is amazing! I'm very impressed. If I get a shower in before 10:00 am I feel like I've accomplished something for the day!