Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The Moffatts Moved Where???

Ummm...yes, we moved again, and as you can imagine I'm a little behind at posting pictures and updates. However I have been taking pictures and so in a sloppy effort to get current I'm going to post a bunch of stuff at once. Short version: John took a permanent job in Charleston, South Carolina and now we all live together again. (Yea! The crowd goes wild).
Yeah, we're pretty excited to have our dad and husband back, what a SUPER blessing.

Here are some slide shows to enjoy:


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Isle of the Palms, SC
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox
Click to play this Smilebox photo album: Our New Home
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
Photo album made with Smilebox


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Grammy and Poppa Visit
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize a free slideshow

6 comments:

Corey said...

So good to have pictures! Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated.

Michelle @ My Gluten-free Kitchen said...

Love your new house! It looks like just what I was picturing for a house there. I pray this newest adventure is a great one! I loved seeing these photos of your family.

The Timmons Family said...

LOVE your NEW place!! So awesome to see you all together again! Praise God!

MellieB said...

Charleston, one of my favorite towns. I hope you find lots of fun places to explore. Did you see the gorilla sitting on the bench? You must go to Magnolia Gardens and Boone Plantation. Gorgeous. The house looks very southern. Glad you are all together again. If I come to visit my family in SC, we will make a trek to Charleston!!

dykstras said...

Love the pics! My heart is just plain happy that you're together again and you have your own home. It looks beautiful down there! Miss you guys and love seeing the kids!

Heather said...

These just make me even MORE excited to get there (as if that were possible)! I loved the pics of Grace & Ellie at the beach....those suits are aDorable!