Thursday, November 19, 2009

Clearwater Beach; Still feels like we're on vacation











The kids and I spent the day yesterday at Clearwater Beach, about 30 minutes from where we are staying. It feels like I am on vacation (albeit as a single mother), but nevertheless I still am having a difficult time believing that we have moved. I'm sure a huge part of that is because we really aren't settled permanently and we still are not sure where we will be when the dust finally settles. For a girl who likesto plan that is a bit trying, however the Lord is good and has been teaching me to take one day at a time and not let my mind wander too far ahead.

John is in South Carolina at a university hospital and will return this coming Wednesday. Yippee! We also found out that it looks as though he will be working in the Tampa area for most of December. This is a huge blessing to our family. We truly miss all our friends and other family so please keep in touch!

2 comments:

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lindley Family said...

I see why it still feels like you're on vacation! Look at how beautiful it is. I could definitely go for some warm weather right about now! Miss you guys!