Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Camping in Wallowa

Yea, that's a real deer right by our tent. They were really brave and loved "leftovers". One morning at about 5am I heard all of this cracking and crunching and I woke up in the tent really mad at my Dad. In my delirium I was sure he was outside the trailer breaking ice(hint at how cold I was). I kept thinking, "Why on earth do you need to break ice at 5 am?" Finally I got up to tell him it was way too loud. To my surprise it was this deer licking a plactic wrapper! Sorry Dad!

These umbrellas were really handy for keeping the hail off of us:)

Cute picture of Linda O.




2 comments:

Heather said...

Good girl getting all these new posts up! I like the picture of you, me and our moms. And the one of Linda...but nice how you say its a cute picture of her but not the other person in the picture...Just kidding!

April Moffatt said...

Heather-
Every picture of you is cute!