Wednesday, March 19, 2008

10 Things you Might Not Know About Me

So I got tagged, and I really didn't know what that means but I guess I'm supposed to share weird things about myself. Hmmm..Here goes.

1. I am really messy. I have learned how not to be just out of necessity, but my nature is really messy and I actually feel more comfortable with things kind spread all around me than put away neatly. In high school, I didn't know the color of my carpet.

2. My mom made my bed for me in high school! Might explain number 1.

3. I am typing this to try to stay up so Ican pick up my husband who is moonlighting at Home Depot till midnight.

4. I once got a $250.00 tip for being at server at a wedding reception that was so crazy I had to walk on tables to deliver food and the fire department showed up to shut the party down.

5. I love taking baths so hot that they burn.

6. I've had dogs, chickens, geese, goats, cows, pigs, horses, rabbits, rats, a guinea pig, and cats when I was a kid.

7. I learned to shoot a shotgun at 8years old, and ride a motorcycle and horse at 6 .

8. I wish sometimes I could still be a kid.

9. If I could change anything about myself I wish I could talk less and listen more. I really try, but I feel like Anne Shirley most days, when she said, "If you only knew how many things I want to say and don't."

10. I don't really think rules apply to me, more specifically "dumb" rules. Yes this has been a problem more than once in my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

I second the Anne Shirley quote! There is just to much to be said!